TAKATA MIDI I-SIZE PLUS
Rear-facing car seat for children stipulated in the UNECE-R129/00 (i-Size) for children from 40 - 105 cm in height (recommended from birth to around 4 years). TAKATA MIDI I-SIZE child seats can be mounted securely on a TAKATA I-SIZE BASE PLUS.View details
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free shipping in Germany and Austria
The TAKATA MIDI I-SIZE PLUS can be used
- Only in combination with the TAKATA I-SIZE BASE PLUS and
- Only in vehicles on the Vehicles List for ISOFIX Usage that are equipped with ISOFIX-anchors.
MAGNETIC. TIME-SAVING. MULTIFUNCTIONAL.
The highly adaptable TAKATA MIDI I-SIZE PLUS is a safe, robust companion for all your travels, specially designed and constructed to meet the full needs of small passengers from newborn to around four years of age. In combination with our I-SIZE BASE PLUS, the TAKATA MIDI I-SIZE PLUS can be installed in a rear-facing or forward-facing position, offering a variety of options for fitting in your vehicle. This ensures that children between 40 cm and 105 cm in height can be transported safely and securely in the rear-facing configuration. And starting from a height of 71 cm (minimum age 15 months), forward-facing transportation is every bit as simple. Upholstered in soft, toxin-tested, microfibre fabric (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 product class 1) in two different colour options with high-quality double saddle stitch detailing, a TAKATA MIDI I-SIZE PLUS fits perfectly into any interior styling concept.
In this model, the existing number of AIRPADS in the head region of the TAKATA MIDI I-SIZE has been extended by adding a further AIRPAD behind the head, delivering even more protection and comfort. For newborns and small children, a flexible seat reducer is also supplied: this can be adjusted multiple times to suit the size of each child, and includes the same AIRPAD technology.
- Safety Standard UNECE-R129/00 (i-Size) certified
- ISOFIX Base Technology (optional)
- Safe rearward-facing child position from 40-105 cm height
- Additional: Safe forward-facing child position from 71-105 cm height
- Head Side AIRPADS
- Head-Shoulder Side AIRPADS
- Head Back AIRPAD
- Shock Absorber Crash Pads
- 5-point Harness System
- Fully magnetic buckle system (buckle tongues, crotch strap and shell)
- Single-hand Height Adjustment
- Backrest Reclining Function
- Automotive quality textiles certified to the highest Oeko-Tex Standard in product class 1 for babies as well as the Hohenstein Quality label Skin-friendly.
- Toxic-free Materials
- Washing Machine: 30 Degrees Delicates; Dryer: Lowest Temperature
- Material Fabric: 100% Polyester (Microfiber Materials); Material Foam: 100% Polyurethane